welcome

Heyyy welcome all you wonderful people. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope u learn from the info I posted and will be posting. Please feel free to post your views and opinions at anytime.

Thursday 18 April 2013

TWO YEARS LATER :)



TWO YEARS LATER!!!
April 2013
Hey it’s me Binte again  , it’s now 2 years later and I'm here to tell you that I am in the exact same place I was 2 years ago when I lost my weight!!!
I won’t tell you it was easy, it was absolutely NOT!!!
With a weight problem you have to be on alert always, the minute you slip and let yourself go you will pile it all on, so what I did was I stayed on normal green tea, yes I picked up 2-3 kilos and lost again. But that’s life! The main thing is to keep yourself in check, make sure you eat more protein than carbs, and drink a detox tea twice a week. Take all the necessary measures in staying on your goal.
If you just starting the original kangmei or any other diet, all I can say is, I’ve been there, done that and trust me there is nothing you cannot achieve once you set your mind too.
I believe it takes chances to make changes and no diet pills or injections can make you reach that goal unless YOU want it to! Because with every product you have to work with it!! It will not do the magic on its own :P so my dears…
YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO MAKE THAT CHANGE AND YOU ALONE CAN REDUCE THE SIZE OF YOUR WAISTLINE!!
You know you love me…xoxo …..Binte 

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I just have to say that its been only 2 weeks since taking these tablets and already I have people complimenting me :) I feel good and I feel even more motivated now. This is definately the real deal as no other brand of Kangmei has worked except these that I have purchased from you. Thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different people have different effect! I lost 15lbs pounds for 2 month.Thanks for kangmei slimming capsules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost the weigth but I still want to eat sweet thing pls help me so I can help my self I stil love kfc and pizza can I take the capsles and the tea on the same day is it same

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just purchased a box of kangmei slimming capsules. I'm wondering if there's anyone who's currently using and what us your experience. I've got at least 45 kg to loose. My worry is that I find it difficult to stick to a routine

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi anonymouse please email me so i can assist you jennifermeliaxx@yahoo.com just started this weightloss thing maybe you could try it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information.I love green tea very much.I got some knowledge about the benefits of green tea.I think this information will help everyone.
    slimming tea | weight loss tea

    ReplyDelete