welcome

Heyyy welcome all you wonderful people. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope u learn from the info I posted and will be posting. Please feel free to post your views and opinions at anytime.

Friday 15 April 2011

Kangmei Green Tea Capsules: MY SUCCESS STORY!!!!Hey I’m Binte, I’m on the Kang...

Kangmei Green Tea Capsules: MY SUCCESS STORY!!!!Hey I’m Binte, I’m on the Kang...: "MY SUCCESS STORY!!!!Hey I’m Binte, I’m on the Kangmei Green Tea Capsule for 6 months already, I have lost 30 kilos altogether. For me this i..."

7 comments:

  1. how long can u take it for?

    annon

    ReplyDelete
  2. lost 4kgs and a few centimeters but the weight loss has stopped...what now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very simple to know if you are using the dangerous fake - check the colour of the powder inside the tablet! If it is not a brownish colour, it is FAKE!!!!!!!! Is green tea and other plant extracts white??? I don't think so. Also check the leaflet that comes inside the pack, the colours should be bright and right at the bottom there MUST be a telephone number, if not, it's FAKE AND DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a telephone number at the end of the pamphlet, just an email address. Checked the contents of the pills and the powder is brown. Just worried that there is no telephone number...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I'm 60 kgs and was lose 10 how many caps should I take? and for how long?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi , if it is a light brown colour , can we still take it.Also the packaging is not gold and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi any latest updates on people taking kang capsules...I've just started on them a week ago and I'm already noticing some positive changes on my body...

    ReplyDelete