welcome

Heyyy welcome all you wonderful people. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope u learn from the info I posted and will be posting. Please feel free to post your views and opinions at anytime.

Friday 15 April 2011

FEW CONCISE POINTS YOU NEED TO KNOW

Few concise points if you are taking or you intend to take the capsule.
In your first week you will be detoxing so for 1 or 2 days you can expect nausea or dizziness maybe a headache but its normal so relax and let the capsule work.                                                                                                                                                                        You don’t need to follow a specific diet just stay away from cool drinks with sugar, rather drink sugar free. Eat what you want and please you MUST eat. You WILL lose!!!                                                                                                                                                                     The main thing is your water. Drink between 2 and 3 litres of water a day! It’s compulsory! If you are not going to drink the water no point taking the capsule.                                                                                                                                                                    PLEASE CONSULT YOUR AGENT HOW MANY CAPSULES SHOULD YOU BE TAKING FOR YOUR WEIGHT DO NOT DOSE YOURSELF BECAUSE THEN PEOPLE ARE VERY QUICK TO BLAME CAPSULES FOR THEIR OWN MISTAKE.                                                                                                                            Don’t get despondent if you don’t lose in kilos every week as you are definitely losing centimetres. You will feel your clothes or jeans getting loose.                                                                                                                                   If you have health problems or on strong medication it will help you but it will also be wise to mention to me or to your agent.                                                                                                                                              Any questions feel free to post your questions or concerns it will be answered. You may post your questions on our blog http://kangmeislimmingcapsules.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. Dear Binte, where can we contact you to order some slimming capsules from you my email is as follows inah@umshwathi.gov.za (work)or ina@greytown.co.za (home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where on earth do you find the REAL pills? I'm in desparete need of them, tried 2 boxes and they were both fakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Binte.
    I hear you saying that one should consult an agent to find out how many capsules to take for your weight... I weighed 90kg when I started using this product, about a month ago. Now I weigh 85kg at one capsule a day. Is this the correct dosage for me or do I need to increase it for my weight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've bought the geniune pills and have not lost any weight. Been using the product for months. My daughter has lost about 6kgs. Is there something else I should try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. r ds capsule white n dark green o white n lite green ihv used dem 4 aweek n istarted gain mre dan wt iws weight ihv quit iddnt evn start de ada packet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you take kangmei twice a day. I bought capsules and tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will I loose weight if I drink the tea only

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think mine is fake I've just started its white inside

    ReplyDelete